Warning! Your session will time out soon due to inactivity. Please refresh the page to keep working.
Annual Wellness Visit
Plan to Be Your Healthiest
Schedule an Annual Wellness Visit
Be Prepared for Your Wellness Appointment with These Tips:
- It’s important to schedule a wellness visit every year, even if you are feeling well. Why not schedule your appointment at the beginning of the year?
- It’s okay to invite a spouse, family member or friend to go to the appointment with you, especially if it will put you at ease or help you remember the visit later.
- Your physician’s office is a place where you should feel comfortable. Know that your health, safety and privacy are top priorities for your physician. Don’t be shy about talking about your health concerns.
- Make a list of the over-the-counter and prescription medications you currently take and bring it with you so your physician can update your medical records.
- You may also want to bring the dates of your most recent mammogram and colonoscopy if you have it, and a list of any recent surgeries.
- Arrive at your appointment early, in case you need to provide any new information to the office staff.
- If you have specific questions to ask your doctor, write them down and bring them with you.